Sunday, August 20, 2006

Friday (19th Aug):

A meetup with my dear ij girls!! I MISS ALL OF U!!! *huggies* hee.. I juz realised we didn't snap any pix this time ard!!! hahahaha.. It's ok!! =) There're always more opportunities!!! Hee... A pity Shin cldn't join us.. *sobs* Mmm.. Met for dinner @ Fisherman's Wharf @ Clarke Quay where I was around on e previous day (thursday) coz xiaomei dated me out.. =) Yeapz.. Anyway, tt's nt e main topic.. Filling dinner we had, n headed off to Suntec for 1-for-1 chocolate fondue.. All thanks to Ning! =) Was yummy-licious!! But I felt like vomitting, coz i was really very full!! =P But i still enjoyed it!! =) Yeapz!! Chatted n all, i felt soooo much better toking to u guys abt my sufferings.. =P Thanks for listening to my ranting & questions.. hee..

Oh yesh!! Wanna thank xiaomei (hb) for dating me out on Thursday too!! And listening to my rantings & "stressful" questions.. Hee.. Really miss e times when e 2 of us meet out n tok nonsense.. lolx Really appreciated it.. Thanks for e "scolding" too.. lolx

Saturday (20th Aug):

OMG OMG!! I wanna faint!! Know why??!!?? Coz Sat was like an INCREDIBLE DAY!! Firstly, my sis & I went there to catch Li Sheng Jie's second autograph session in Singapore @ J8! OMG!!! Li Sheng Jie is like SO HANDSOME NOW!! He looks damn good with his new haircut & colored hair.. As usual he's so friendly n all.. =) He's live is like viola!! Macham like played from CD.. lolx.. He's juz DAMN GOOD! He sang 3 songs initially n proceeded with e autograph session.. Soon after, he sang another 1 more song to thank us fans for being @ his autograph session.. I muz say, this round of session is far far betta compared 2 his first autograph session ard a year back @ J8 (too!).. I feel happy for him.. =) Hee.. It was a fabulous autograph session, n Wei Bing was the host! It's time seeing her.. hee.. quite pretty.. =) Mmm..

Secondly, my sis & I were thinking of heading to get a drink @ basement.. so i travelled down e escalator n noticed there was a stage in J8 promoting for Osim imedic pro, the massager chair that Louis Khoo was promoting for.. So my sis & my conversation went like..

Sis: Is someone coming? Coz there're like so many ppl crowding.
Me: Ooo.. Skali Louis Khoo coming! Coz he's promoting for Osim ma..!!
Sis: sure a not..?
Me: duno, go take a look la..


We headed down 2 e platfom to kpo a lil.. And true enough!!! We saw e title on the board..
"OSIM proudly welcomes Louis Khoo to Junction 8 @ 6pm"
OMG OMG!!! We juz stood der not moving, even forgetting about getting our drink to quench out thirst from all the shouting @ e autograph session!!! >.< I mean can u believe it!! LOUIS KHOO IS COMING TO JUNCTION 8!!!!! *faintz* WAD COINCIDENCE!!! And that's not all man!!!!!

While waiting for his grand arrival, SHARON AU came!!! Coz she's e host for this event!! OH MAN!!! Sharon Au's damn chio!!! I can't believe i'm seeing her!!!!!!!!!! SO CHIO!!!!! I'm totally in love with her!!! >.< U guys muz b thinking what the hell is she doing in Singapore when she's supposed to be studying in Japan. Well, she's on a 1-week vacation back in Singapore to visit her mum, such a sweet daughter!! =) Yeap!! As usual, she's so cute n hilarious.. hee.. After her much crappiness, Louis Khoo CAME!!! OH MY GOD!! Sis & I JUZ SCREAMED!!! *AHHHHHHH* i was like "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!! SO HANDSOME!! OH MY GOD!!!!" Tht was juz practically my sentence when he came.. I was juz busying snapping pictures of him!!! OH MY GOD!!!! >.< As probably not everyone knows, Sharon Au can't speak canto for good.. she has to speak in canto to Louis Khoo.. And oh man!! What can i say.. She really stinks @ speaking canto.. lolx And it was so clear that Louis Khoo couldn't stand her sucky canto.. lolx!! Yeap!! Was damn funny.. They played some games n all.. And I did something really dumb lah k.. While Louis Khoo was standing there looking around, I juz raised my hand up.. lolx!! AND WAVED TO HIM!! WOoO!!! He looked @ me pretty amazed and waved back to me with a silly face!!! hahaha.. And everyone juz laughed, coz he's face was really funny!! hahahaha... I think its probably coz while I was waving to him, i had a silly face.. So embarrassing!! >.< But he DID WAVED BACK TO ME!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!! At least he knows I exist in this world!! lolx.. I'm SO gonna announce!!

LOUIS KHOO WAVED TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*screams*
He's so handsome!!! But he's a lil fierce n serious.. Kinda freaked me out initially.. lolx Coz i nv tot he was so serious type of person.. lolx He looked like he became skinnier.. >.< NO GOOD!!! Smaller sized now.. But stilL!! He still looks HOT!!!! *wooHooo*

After all the promoting n all, Mr handsome left for e carpark.. n Sharon Au was @ a corner talking n all n everyone crowded around her.. Obviously i went too!! And OMG!! SHE'S SO PRETTY!!! I can't believe I'm so near her.. I even took a picture with her!!! =) So nice of her.. She's SO friendly..!!! Sharon Au!! JIAYOU!!! Ganbatte ne while in Japan studying!! =) I'm gonna post up the pix soon yeah, so everyone can be envious of me! hahahahaha.. =P Dun kill me ow!! hehehe...

After all these events @ J8, headed to Turf City for dinner @ Owen's Seafood Restaurant.. Why so far!??!?! Not too sure too, aunt suggested coz me n sis treating everyone with our pay!! =) Actually was me, but erm.. since she's so enthu.. so oh well!! We spilt.. =) hee...

OH YESH!!! Sat is my dear Premmy's birthday!!! =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PREMA!!! <3 ALL THE BEST & TAKE CARE!!! I LOVE YA!! I'M SO GLAD U LOVE THE PRESENT I GOT FOR U!! HEE.. *MUACKZ*

Sunday (Today!):

Headed out shopping with Premmy.. =) Passed her the present i've gotten for her.. =) Really happy u love it!! =) I'm think I'm damn good @ getting gifts! hehe.. =P *thick-skin* teehee... Anyway, Premmy wanted 2 get working clothings, so acc her.. coz anyway, i wanted 2 look around for longer tops that i can wear to work as well.. =) YEAP!! Gotten a red top from topshop & another RED top from dorothy perkins.. Wasn't very expensive, i think e prices wear worthed it.. Topshop top costs me $29 & dorothy perkins one @ $16 ONLY!! Can u believe it!! oh my god!! Sometimes its good being slimmer, coz u can get clothings easily.. =) I'm gonna slim somemore!!! Heck tt senior who calls me fat & ugly.. hee..

Oh yesh! I wanna mention this, we were in e surf shop @ Hereens & we asked this guy if he had other colors for a skirt that Premmy was tryin on (coz it was white & a lil translucent).. The conversation was like..

Me: do u have other colors for this skirt?
Guy: we have blue.
Premmy: oh ok, what kinda blue? (she meant the shade of blue actually!)
Guy: Blue kinda blue.


both of us were like O.o stunned! hahaha.. And all 3 of us laughed!! HOW CORNY CAN THE SALESMAN BE!!! Oh man!! He's funny!! I'm so gonna go back there!! hahahahahaah... It was basically a day of shopping & had dinner with family, coz uncle gonna go back to Japan tml again.. =) Will miss u uncle!!! Remember email us often like how u always do!!! =) Hee... Bon Voyage!!! Everyone's leaving.. *sighs*

It's Monday again tml.. How terrible.. *nitez guys*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home