Monday, September 04, 2006

Woo... Premmy's birthday was GREAT!! Thougn compared to mine nt as many guest, but gotta meet up with SUPA old frenz.. =) Jill, Val SY, Nurhana.. ppl whom i haben seen FOR SO LONG...!!! Hee.. =) Was hafing a fabulous times chatting up with chloe, jean n yang yang.. lolx SO FUN!! =) We muz go sing K 1 day k girls.. =) Den clubbing!! =) Woolala.. FUN FUN!! Oh!! The pixies too yeah!! SEND ME!!!!!! Send 2 my email oso can!!! u girls know rite..?? valng98@yahoo.com =)

Anyway, I'm SO HAPPY NOW!! Coz I'm finally chatting with my dear YY!!! *screams* hahahaha.. Glad she's doing very well der n all.. =) Planning to go HK in Oct.. SO YEAP!!! C u der in a month's time!! =) Hee.. so excited!! I'm getting to travel again!! Ning & yen, dun worry!! I'll b back in time for ur birthday cele!! hee.. I go HK buy dress k!! den wear to ur birthday party.. lolx I remembered! lolx.. party dress code rite.. lolx *winks*

Darn! Hafing diarhoea now.. 1st was bad headches over the wkends, nw.. DIARHOEA!!! y dun i juz fall sick all @ 1 go..? haix.. Ran toilet like 5-6 times oredi!!! *ARGH*

Can't wait for e wkends again!!! Camping @ Levs' house!!! WOoo.. though it ain't confirmed, but im still so excited over it!! GIRLS' NIGHT!!! Hee.. =)
*prays hard all u girls can go* teehee...

Anywayz.. here are the pictures of e seafood i treated my family to..?? Yeah..
OWENSEAFOOD RESTAURANT!!! hee.. Here're some of e pixies.. =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Woo!! e shark's fin!! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
YUMMY FOOD!!! but i dun eat crabs, too bad.. lol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the vege dish tt we had, since everyone started eatin before i cld take a pix, i juz took e pathe 1 on my plate.. lolx

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my fac dish of e nite.. FISH!!! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Moi family pix!! SO NICE HOR.. lolx

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me & 1 of my dearest aunt!!! =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me tht day.. =) snap shot.. lolx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home