I heart blading! I heart blading!! <3
I could juz repeat that 3 words forever..! *screams*
How glad am I that today is finally W.E.D.N.E.S.D.A.Y!!!!! FINALLY!!!
Yest work till 9, MIND U! It's PM!!! (like "duh!" rite? who'll work till 9am??) wahhahaa.. my bad! I'm sorry.. hehe.. =P
I guess I'm prob gonna go crazy soon, I'm practically thinking about blading like 24/7? >.< Hit me someone! I'm gg crazy over blading.. >.< On e lighter side, I guess I've finally found myself a LOVE A LOT hobby ever since my basketball days..!! Woolala!! =) Oh well..!! I'm happy!! I feel reborn again! I feel.................
GOOD!
Taking a lot into considerations about becoming a skate instructor in e (hopefully) near future regardless of full-time/part-time.. =) oh well, read frm some site, they earn quite a fair bit of $$$, comparatively 2 those of executive levels..! WHY NOT RITE..?? I mean its smthing tht i love doing.. =) Yesh! I shall work hard 2 learn my basics well n get my cert soon!! teehee..!!!
Oh.. It seems like everyone's hafing their exams!! Good luck guys & girls!!
Mit up soon yeah after ur exams!!!! Hyoti!!! (korean's ganbatte!) hee... =P
Up till now, my mind's still on blading.. >.<
Someone help me!! I'm addicted!!!!
very addicted!!!
SUPA ADDICTED!!!
IT'S SO ADDICTIVE!!!!
Oh well, this coming wkend (25th Nov) there's gonna b "Women on Skates" @ ECP!!
Doubt i can join, since im still a mere beginner.. how sad! =( Oh well, we can go c pros skate!! hehe.. hw nice.. =) I'll still b der anyway.. hehehehe..
Anyone wanna buy me blades for my x'mas pressie..?? I'll prob be getting my very 1st pair of roller blades this Sat.. =) *lil excited* Yeapz yeapz!! Donations are welcome!!! To "Howller Fund"!!
Pls do be generous abt ur donations yeah! =)
Santa will know that u've been a good kid, n get u ppl a even nicer pressie!!! *im crap!*
But seriously speaking, i dun mind ppl chipping in for my x'mas pressie.. heheheheh.. =P (dun whack me!)
Grandma & aunt's back frm Taiwan yesterday!! Yeah!!! *Cheers*
I could juz repeat that 3 words forever..! *screams*
How glad am I that today is finally W.E.D.N.E.S.D.A.Y!!!!! FINALLY!!!
Yest work till 9, MIND U! It's PM!!! (like "duh!" rite? who'll work till 9am??) wahhahaa.. my bad! I'm sorry.. hehe.. =P
I guess I'm prob gonna go crazy soon, I'm practically thinking about blading like 24/7? >.< Hit me someone! I'm gg crazy over blading.. >.< On e lighter side, I guess I've finally found myself a LOVE A LOT hobby ever since my basketball days..!! Woolala!! =) Oh well..!! I'm happy!! I feel reborn again! I feel.................
GOOD!
Taking a lot into considerations about becoming a skate instructor in e (hopefully) near future regardless of full-time/part-time.. =) oh well, read frm some site, they earn quite a fair bit of $$$, comparatively 2 those of executive levels..! WHY NOT RITE..?? I mean its smthing tht i love doing.. =) Yesh! I shall work hard 2 learn my basics well n get my cert soon!! teehee..!!!
Oh.. It seems like everyone's hafing their exams!! Good luck guys & girls!!
Mit up soon yeah after ur exams!!!! Hyoti!!! (korean's ganbatte!) hee... =P
Up till now, my mind's still on blading.. >.<
Someone help me!! I'm addicted!!!!
very addicted!!!
SUPA ADDICTED!!!
IT'S SO ADDICTIVE!!!!
Oh well, this coming wkend (25th Nov) there's gonna b "Women on Skates" @ ECP!!
Doubt i can join, since im still a mere beginner.. how sad! =( Oh well, we can go c pros skate!! hehe.. hw nice.. =) I'll still b der anyway.. hehehehe..
Anyone wanna buy me blades for my x'mas pressie..?? I'll prob be getting my very 1st pair of roller blades this Sat.. =) *lil excited* Yeapz yeapz!! Donations are welcome!!! To "Howller Fund"!!
Pls do be generous abt ur donations yeah! =)
Santa will know that u've been a good kid, n get u ppl a even nicer pressie!!! *im crap!*
But seriously speaking, i dun mind ppl chipping in for my x'mas pressie.. heheheheh.. =P (dun whack me!)
Grandma & aunt's back frm Taiwan yesterday!! Yeah!!! *Cheers*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home