Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mmm.. Was supposed 2 take up roller-blading lessons yesterdat (saturday).. But due to e heavy rain e whole, lessons were cancelled.. wad a disappointment..! =( So yesterday whole day was juz slacking n relaxing @ home.. watching VCDs.. =) MY FAVOURITE SHOW!!
"It Started with a Kiss" Back in secondary school days, it was such a hit! Thanks to my sis who gotten e VCD for me, coz she knew i love tis show.. =) I'm still in search for another old jap drama.. "To Heart" By Domoto Tsuyoshi! HOW I LOVE HIM!! Though he's getting old.. (who doesn't right?) hehe.. =P

Anyway.. Thank God for e nice sunny weather this morning, i attended my 1st blading lesson.. =) Was alright though was still a lil scared coz of e bad experienced i had last time.. >.< *sighs* Not too bad for e 1st lesson.. =) Thinking of gg for e late afternoon lesson too, but e weather dun seem very encouraging.. >.< *prays hard*

Was juz getting bored, anyone know my favourite desert???!!??? Bet no one knows.. Some would say ice-cream, which is 1/2 correct some will say others.. BUT I'M A BIG FAN OF......
*drums rolling*

can guess wads this? my artistic design of e desert! hahahaha.. nt bad eh?!?!!?


Can guess a not anyone..???
It's Olio Dome's APPLE PIE with gelato!!!!! *yummy* so remember!! Any treats, it'll b apple pie with gelato frm Dome!!! hehehehe... =) Anyhow.. this's e original pic.. hehe.. Looks damn good lah!

yummy-licious


Thinking of furthering my studies.. I realised I really hate working life.. I'll most prob b gg back 2 school in yaer 2008.. Y nt 2007 some might ask.. Coz I've planned 2007 as my travelling year.. =) That's y.. Enjoy 1 more year before i head 2 school.. =) Dilemma between wanting 2 apply for designing or digital media @ UNSW.. which which..?? Or any other good Aussie Unis 2 recommend??? =) US too ex, i can't afford.. oh well! That's life.. =) Suggestions n comments welcomed! =)

*sayonara*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home