Mood:
Excited
Music: Mihimaru GT - ユルメのレイデ
It's unbelieveable!!! In less than a day's time, I'll be heading to the airport for my almost-long-awaited holiday! :) *happies*
Some must be thinking where I'm going since I kept this trip low profiled. Probably will indicate here when I get to the airport, I'll use the free internet there. lol! *cheapskate*
Talking about the free internet, it's odd but I haven't used it before. :P *mountain tortise* hee..
Oh wells, hope everyone will be fine. :)
Val's gonna be out soon! :D
*ciao everyone!*
Till then...
ExcitedMusic: Mihimaru GT - ユルメのレイデ
It's unbelieveable!!! In less than a day's time, I'll be heading to the airport for my almost-long-awaited holiday! :) *happies*
Some must be thinking where I'm going since I kept this trip low profiled. Probably will indicate here when I get to the airport, I'll use the free internet there. lol! *cheapskate*
Talking about the free internet, it's odd but I haven't used it before. :P *mountain tortise* hee..
Oh wells, hope everyone will be fine. :)
Val's gonna be out soon! :D
*ciao everyone!*
Till then...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home