Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mood: Hot
Music: 유미 - 별

I think driving on the road is uber fun! :D
Sat was the first time I was on the road driving along side with all different kinds of vehicles. SUPER FUN!!! <3

Attempted to brew some ginger tea yesterday afternoon. Must be thinking why all of a sudden ginger tea?
Well...
Ginger tea is thought to improve digestion and relieve nausea. It is also used to improve ward off colds, sore throat and the flu.
- quoted from Alternative Medicine
my first attempt @ making ginger tea

Jogged like 10 rounds today morning!
My 5km training starts today!
Go go go Val! <3

Dinner was at Hog's Breathe, located at Holland Village.
The food was good and yummy, but damn full.
The entertainment was not too bad either! There was a huge LCD TV showing the MotoGP race in French. Wow wee!! It sure was thrilling and exciting, I'm now also a MotoGP fan! :D

Vermeulen (center) from Australia won the French GP!

Nitez!
I'm sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home