Mood:
Lost
Music: 王心凌 - 那年夏天宁静的海
It's finally Friday, and I'm a very happy girl today! :)
Yesterday I received 3 letters in my mailbox. 1 of it surprised me, because it was from DigiPen which was airmailed to my house all the way from US. I had requested for the information from like a month ago, I wonder if it's their efficiency problem or the airmail? *shrugs* I had received all the info, the brochure and the application form from them, but the scary thing is I doubt I'm even able to surpass their citeria for the Art Portfolio. *frowns* And the freaking application fee is S$30! *faintz*
Oh wells, it pays to try out for a high market school right? >.<
Regardless of anything, I'm still gonna try out for the admission to DigiPen I guess. But the thing is I'm presuming that they're collecting the admissions for Fall 2008 this year for the course that I wanna take. Since I remembered very clearly that they're only offering the Bachelor of Real-Time Simulation or somewhat like that. NOW WHAT?! Apply now and school starts in Fall 2008 when I've already gotten to LaSalle? *dilemma*
What am I to do now?????
So anyhow, here's what Alfred got for me in Japan, Kyoto!

Wonder why he got it for me, right?
Simple! He told me while he was enjoying himself there, he came across this 双结棍(is this the right word?) and it reminded him of me. *hehe* Because I'm violent, rough and always hits people. haha! :P But really nice of him to buy something for me, since I think my other colleagues didn't have any except maybe for the FOOD he bought! haha.. :P Thanks Alfred!
LostMusic: 王心凌 - 那年夏天宁静的海
It's finally Friday, and I'm a very happy girl today! :)
Yesterday I received 3 letters in my mailbox. 1 of it surprised me, because it was from DigiPen which was airmailed to my house all the way from US. I had requested for the information from like a month ago, I wonder if it's their efficiency problem or the airmail? *shrugs* I had received all the info, the brochure and the application form from them, but the scary thing is I doubt I'm even able to surpass their citeria for the Art Portfolio. *frowns* And the freaking application fee is S$30! *faintz*
Oh wells, it pays to try out for a high market school right? >.<
Regardless of anything, I'm still gonna try out for the admission to DigiPen I guess. But the thing is I'm presuming that they're collecting the admissions for Fall 2008 this year for the course that I wanna take. Since I remembered very clearly that they're only offering the Bachelor of Real-Time Simulation or somewhat like that. NOW WHAT?! Apply now and school starts in Fall 2008 when I've already gotten to LaSalle? *dilemma*
What am I to do now?????
So anyhow, here's what Alfred got for me in Japan, Kyoto!

Wonder why he got it for me, right?
Simple! He told me while he was enjoying himself there, he came across this 双结棍(is this the right word?) and it reminded him of me. *hehe* Because I'm violent, rough and always hits people. haha! :P But really nice of him to buy something for me, since I think my other colleagues didn't have any except maybe for the FOOD he bought! haha.. :P Thanks Alfred!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home