Mood:
OK
Music: 阿沁 - 记得爱

My Happy Family Outing
Sentosa changed quite a bit. :)
Views and scenes are so scenic and beautiful.
Click HERE and spot some of the nice scenes in Sentosa that you haven't seen before! :)
Today's May day, a day for employees like me and you to rest and relax. I'm glad Singapore celebrates May day, because there're some countries that ain't to fortunate like us to have it as a public holiday. :) Thank God!
What did I do on this special day?
Celebrated Daddy's birthday @ Goodwood Park Hotel. <3 The dim sum there is as good as ever, and service is really great! The captain was a really nice lady, so smiley and friendly, really enjoyed my lunch there! :)
OKMusic: 阿沁 - 记得爱

Sentosa changed quite a bit. :)
Views and scenes are so scenic and beautiful.
Click HERE and spot some of the nice scenes in Sentosa that you haven't seen before! :)
Today's May day, a day for employees like me and you to rest and relax. I'm glad Singapore celebrates May day, because there're some countries that ain't to fortunate like us to have it as a public holiday. :) Thank God!
What did I do on this special day?
Celebrated Daddy's birthday @ Goodwood Park Hotel. <3 The dim sum there is as good as ever, and service is really great! The captain was a really nice lady, so smiley and friendly, really enjoyed my lunch there! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home