Saturday, April 14, 2007

Mood: Bored
Music: 阿沁 - 其实还爱你

The weather's been rather "unstable" these days.
Sometimes raining, sometimes sunny. My mood sways like the weather.
Yet another week has passed, is this a happy or sad thing?
We should cherish our lives. <3

Anyhow, I've gotten my new 3.5 inch external HDD! Urgently in need of one, so no choice but to grab one. Brand, Maxtor with 160GB for not a bad price.
Thanks Alfred for helping me purchase it from Sim Lim! :) Hee.. I know I made you walk back to the shop to get it when you were already almost boarding a taxi. Thanks dude! :) You're the best man! haha.. It was also raining, right? haha.. :P

Attended my second driving lesson, didn't get my PDL.
Initially the instructor wanted to bring me out to the main road (so fast, huh?) because he thought I was picking up rather well. But I disappointed him, by not getting my PDL. >.< SORRY!

Just gotten back from dinner, celebrated cousin's birthday at United Square's Swensen's.
I'M BLOATED!
Tomorrow's Sunday! My jogging day, can't wait! <3
Feeling sleepy now. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home