Mood:
Relaxed
Music: TV
Took leave today from work, I hadda sacrifice it to redesign my portfolio. But it is indeed great! A break from work. =) Although till now, I have not really design out something good, there is already a design in my mind. I believe I'll be able to complete it by this week. *confident*
Rented 2 really good DVDs on Wednesday after kickboxing, "Devil wears Prada" and "Step Up". Really good movies! I might have already watched "Devil Wears Prada", but I certainly did not mind watching it the second time around! Seriously, I've so many things to update! But its either too little time or I'm lazy. =(
Changed the background music to 唐禹哲's 最爱还是你. If you're wondering who this is, he is the guy who acted in 花样少年少女 as nan xue zhang. Soothing music. <3
Anyhow, some good videos to recommend from youtube.
Do take your time to view them.
Recently, I'm a fan of youtube. lolx..
Oh! And I've bought my concert tickets for 张学友 and 五月天! *happies*
So I'm broke officially now. *sad*
I love this choreograph! Listen to the catchy song.
Final showcase from the movie "Step Up".
I know this is a old song, but I thought it was pretty catchy. 1 of the OST for the movie "Step Up", really nice movie. Enjoy the song. :)
Also from the "Step Up" OST, nice song.
Take care everyone! <3
RelaxedMusic: TV
Took leave today from work, I hadda sacrifice it to redesign my portfolio. But it is indeed great! A break from work. =) Although till now, I have not really design out something good, there is already a design in my mind. I believe I'll be able to complete it by this week. *confident*
Rented 2 really good DVDs on Wednesday after kickboxing, "Devil wears Prada" and "Step Up". Really good movies! I might have already watched "Devil Wears Prada", but I certainly did not mind watching it the second time around! Seriously, I've so many things to update! But its either too little time or I'm lazy. =(
Changed the background music to 唐禹哲's 最爱还是你. If you're wondering who this is, he is the guy who acted in 花样少年少女 as nan xue zhang. Soothing music. <3
Anyhow, some good videos to recommend from youtube.
Do take your time to view them.
Recently, I'm a fan of youtube. lolx..
Oh! And I've bought my concert tickets for 张学友 and 五月天! *happies*
So I'm broke officially now. *sad*
I love this choreograph! Listen to the catchy song.
Final showcase from the movie "Step Up".
I know this is a old song, but I thought it was pretty catchy. 1 of the OST for the movie "Step Up", really nice movie. Enjoy the song. :)
Also from the "Step Up" OST, nice song.
Take care everyone! <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home