Mood:
OK
Music: 方大同feat.薛凱琪 - 四人游
Hi guys, many many many long overdue posts.
Can't blame me, its my desktop monitor to blame.
Like I've mentioned previously, tv and desktop monitor got "killed" by the lightning strike last week. It's currently in the care of the HP "doctors". Wonder when my "baby" will be back.
So many tonnes of things to post, but not now!
Will only put up when I get my baby back. =)
Please do wait patiently yeah? =)
Dammit! Getting sick again.. *frowns*
OKMusic: 方大同feat.薛凱琪 - 四人游
Hi guys, many many many long overdue posts.
Can't blame me, its my desktop monitor to blame.
Like I've mentioned previously, tv and desktop monitor got "killed" by the lightning strike last week. It's currently in the care of the HP "doctors". Wonder when my "baby" will be back.
So many tonnes of things to post, but not now!
Will only put up when I get my baby back. =)
Please do wait patiently yeah? =)
Dammit! Getting sick again.. *frowns*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home