Monday, February 12, 2007

Mood: Busy
Music: 张韶涵 - 样子

I realised how busy I am now.
Many documents to complete: portfolio, applications, interviews, etc.
Recently, I received my acceptance into RMIT.
It was a half-half feeling.
Overjoyed that I was accepted into a school that was well-known for their multimedia, worried that I won't be able to afford the school fees.
Mummy assured me that if I were to make up my mind to go ahead and study in RMIT, she would definitely sort ways to let me fly over.
I am touched and so loved.
I wanted to pour out.
Regardless of the acceptance, I am putting it on hold to wait for replies from other Unis.
La-selle called me up for an interview arranged for after CNY. Wish me luck! ^0^

Despite all the busy and tight schedules, meetup were essentials.
Friends are like my medicine to every sad thing that I feel and touch.
Thank you all for being there for me when I needed help or a leaning shoulder. too bad*
We had so much fun singing although it was just pathetically me, jiayi, wenjie, cellamie, chunhoe, simeon & nicholas. It was a pity I couldn't join them for dinner after k session, but I had fun still! <3

I felt like those singers who had to run for the ghost festival shows. Lol
Rush down to Bugis to meet my GG girls in celebration for Shin Rong's birthday! <3
What a pity Levs couldn't make it.
Food, atmosphere & company were great, it was a perfect date for GG!
It was a typical girls' night out.
How I wish the night wouldn't end so early.
Anyhow, Happy Birthday Shin Rong! <3

Girls, please send pictures to me!
You guys should know who I'm announcing this to.
CNY is around the corner, how's preparation for all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home