Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Mood: - Reflective
Music: 五月天 - 最重要的小事

It has really been a tearful year to begin with.
Just a new year beginning, there has already been several deaths.
Is this another year of tragic year?
One of CHIJ's most treasured teacher's husband past away. Mrs. Magdalene Low's. It was indeed a devastating news, which was also published on the Strait's Times yesterday. I may not know her personally, but I seriously respect her a lot and liked her a lot. It is indeed very painful to see a love one dying, needless to say in such a tragic way. Some other IJians asked if I would want to join them @ the wake, but I declined hesitantly. One, because she doesn't know me (she never taught me before). Two, since I didn't know her, I wouldn't know what to say to her. So all I can do is to pray for her & her family and ask my friends who're going to send my regards to her.

Mrs. Low, my regards to you & your family.
May God watch over your family & all the best.


I'm not very good at expressing myself, so that's as much as I can say/express. I'm sorry.

It is indeed difficult to predict who'll be setting off next. Life is indeed very short, we should all learn how to appreciate our family, our friends, or even our enemies. Cherish the moments and keep those beautiful memories.
We only live once, let's cherish our lives well.
We should be grateful that we're still alive everyday when we wake up.
We should treat every single day like it's our last.
Live every single day to its fullest.
Let our friends and family know that we appreciate them by telling them "I Love You". They may be just merely words, but never underestimate these three words. No one could ever believe how powerful these words are, not until one has tried.

Specially to everyone that I know,
I LOVE YOU!
Every single one of you are so special and are so important to me. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home