Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Mood: Hyper
Music: 飞轮海 - 超喜欢你

I realised how involved I was with the show "花样少年少女". So involved that its beginning to scare myself a little. Joined in the crazy and mad queue @ Tampines Mall on Monday after work to get autographs from Ella & Wu Chun. I was feeling disappointed & upset that 大東 wasn't present.. Nonetheless, I was still satisfied with just saying "jiayou" and shaking hands with the on-screen couple. It's difficult to express how excited & happy I was after getting their autograph and shaking their hands and even showing my face to let them know of my existence on this earth. Ella really brightens my day wheneven I see her cute actions on youtube or whatsoever, that night meeting Ella again (yeah! I shoke her hands before @ a S.H.E autograph session a few years back) was reliving! Looking into 吳尊's big & bright eyes made me smile, it made me realised how modest & sincere an artiste can be. Not to mention he's really good-looking & friendly. Something about him made me giggle while I was waiting for my turn to get the autographs. He was signing a booklet for another fan in front, and he said to her "Jiayou!" I was like O.O Isn't that what we, fans ought to tell them? lolx.. He's really cute and at the same time, blur. Lolx.. It was a pity that jy and i couldn't get there earlier, we could have participated in the games they had before the signing started. =( It was even aired on yesterday night's news! *sighs* Probably you guys could only spot our hands holding the 花样少年少女 OST at the end. Lolx.. PATHETIC! =P

Sometimes, I start to rant about people getting so crazy over their idols forgetting that I actually act like one too at times. Lolx.. Humans! We're contradicting! *lols*

Levs, I muz apologize to you. Anticipatedly agreed to help you take a lot of nice photos of 吳尊, but I couldn't. I queued from outside the stairs of level 1 before I could reach level 4 of Tampines Mall! =P That's the result of rushing down after work! *hee..* SORRY GIRL!!! But I have 1 or 2, when they finished autographing. Will post em up soon! =) It was just chaos there lah! hee..

Let's stop on the 花样少年少女 craze now! Well, I'm trying really hard though. Hee..
If only my life is so happening like on screen.. On another hand, it'll be too dramatic! *chuckles*

I'm beginning to like Ella very much and she has this big sensation that projects her enthu character. She's like a role-model or rather an inspiration to me I reckon. Saw some pictures of her attending the awards all dressed up, oh boy! She looks gorgeous! My first thought was "OMG! Ella looks so pretty!" even with that short boy-cut hair. To me, I've always believed that short hair is not equal ("!=" ->programming term) to not pretty. It's just another even more womanly woman kind of look. Very edgey I must say. But not everyone can carry that style well!

Taken from S.H.E Angelic Forum


Ella is so pretty! <3

The "he" word is gonna be appearing again. Not my boyfriend, I haven't got one yet. Lolx.. =P
The teasing was on again unknowingly. Oh well, it's impossible anyway like I've always said. GG girls shld know wad I mean, but then again, you girls might be thinking, WHO? lolx..

Kickboxing finale tonight! *excited*
Hey guys, if you do watch "Prison Break", don't forget to catch this Thursday's finale @ 10pm! Prison break is just awesome! Big big mistake to not watch it from beginning, and I regreted it! *sad* DON'T FORGET IT PEOPLE!!!! <3

Trip to HongKong has been very much confirmed. Date has been set. Currently looking for cheap and good air tickets as well as accomodation. I'm so excited! *grinz* Looking forward to april! YEAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home