Monday, January 15, 2007

*yawnz*
I'm tired. Slept around a quarter to 2am, darn!
What was I doing? The last few bits of my new blogskin & watching some videos from youtube. I actually posted a video from youtube to my blog, but it didn't appear at all. What's up with the internet these days? So inefficient! >.< *dammit*

Anyhow, submitted my applications already. And at last I know Ed's fren's name, his called "Domynek"(pronounced as "Domonic"). I thought it was pretty cool, as expected, it was German name (well ok, I thought it was French initially). lol..

Just wanna blog actually, I'm so tired from work.
Lots of things on my mind right now, how frustrating!
Why is the real face of life always the opposite of everything?
It never goes the way you predict or want it to be.
It's almost dreadful.

To learn to cope is the way to live one's life, isn't it?
Am I coping well?
Decisions are huge stepping stones in life.
Am I placing the right stones in my life?
Life is almost like a game, one that you can find in a casino.
Am I playing the game well?

So many questions to think about for my small puny brain!
Pimples are habitating on my face! *shit*
I need ta call 1900-118-FACIAL now!

End with a picture of cuteness.

Taken from Wu Chun's blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home