A Night @ VivoCity!
Like I've mentioned, I've many long overdue posts! =P
Pictures speak louder than words like actions speak louder than words right? So here're some pictures taken @ Vivocity. Went there last Sunday (7 Jan '07) for dinner & some shopping around.
Initially, before heading to Vivo, was watching "Night at the Museum" with my sis. Juz as I've expected, it's another great comedy movie by Ben Stiller. I think everyone should go catch it before it "retires" from the theatres! =) It's definitely worth your money. *teehee*
Been thinking lately if I should subscribe to flickr to a "pro" account. On the other hand, I'm worried if I post pictures online, no one will see them. *thinks hard* Oh well, I guess I just want a space to store nice pictures & mabbe at the same time share pictures with people. So why bother if any checks them out right? Or should I not? Anyone can convince me? *hee..*
Tomorrow gonna check out the Australian Open House by IDP at the Orchard Hotel. Hopefully I can get as much info as I need for the courses that I want to pick up over there. >.< If everything goes well & all, most probably I'll send in my application for UNSW. Currently thinking if Curtin is better or UNSW? >.< *dilemma* One's in Melborne, the other in Sydney. Curtin's more technical, UNSW is more.. I duno actually. *sighs* BIG BIG DECISIONS HERE! *omg!* Anyhow, we shall leave it till the day arrives! =)
For now, am just waiting for the day to pass.. Just waiting to go home. *keke* =P
Anyhow, for more vivocity pictures taken by me, pls go to myflickr & check them out. Oh yesh people, please do me a favour.. If u do visit my flickr to check out photos, pls shoutout to me on my tagboard. I just wanna gadge. (well, that's if anyone visits my pathetic blog, hehe..)
Thanks anyway!
Pictures speak louder than words like actions speak louder than words right? So here're some pictures taken @ Vivocity. Went there last Sunday (7 Jan '07) for dinner & some shopping around.
Initially, before heading to Vivo, was watching "Night at the Museum" with my sis. Juz as I've expected, it's another great comedy movie by Ben Stiller. I think everyone should go catch it before it "retires" from the theatres! =) It's definitely worth your money. *teehee*
Been thinking lately if I should subscribe to flickr to a "pro" account. On the other hand, I'm worried if I post pictures online, no one will see them. *thinks hard* Oh well, I guess I just want a space to store nice pictures & mabbe at the same time share pictures with people. So why bother if any checks them out right? Or should I not? Anyone can convince me? *hee..*
Tomorrow gonna check out the Australian Open House by IDP at the Orchard Hotel. Hopefully I can get as much info as I need for the courses that I want to pick up over there. >.< If everything goes well & all, most probably I'll send in my application for UNSW. Currently thinking if Curtin is better or UNSW? >.< *dilemma* One's in Melborne, the other in Sydney. Curtin's more technical, UNSW is more.. I duno actually. *sighs* BIG BIG DECISIONS HERE! *omg!* Anyhow, we shall leave it till the day arrives! =)
For now, am just waiting for the day to pass.. Just waiting to go home. *keke* =P
Anyhow, for more vivocity pictures taken by me, pls go to myflickr & check them out. Oh yesh people, please do me a favour.. If u do visit my flickr to check out photos, pls shoutout to me on my tagboard. I just wanna gadge. (well, that's if anyone visits my pathetic blog, hehe..)
Thanks anyway!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home