Since weekends are my most happening days of the week now, wad can i blog on now? MY WEEKENDS!!! Pretty pathetic life, but erm.. Yeah! Gotta live thru it till I get into uni (hopefully soon?).. Think I'll just try sending in my application to UNSW first to try my luck.. *teehee* Yeap~
Anyway, i'm deprived this wkend.. Know why?? BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET TO BLADE!!!!! *sobs* WHY???? BECAUSE!!!!! Sat my aunt came back from her 3-week Europe trip, so yeah, skipped lessons.. AND WHY TODAY COULDN'T??? BECAUSE!!!!!!!!! It rained!!!! =( partly b'coz of e wet women on skates as well.. haha.. =P
But I'm pretty happy today, coz I GOT MY SKATES!!!! WoOoHoOOO!!!! =P
muz show off my skates! So proud of em.. hahahaha.. =P
here goes... *drums rolling*

NICE NICE?? hehehe.. Simple but yet sophisticated.. wahahahah... so after getting my skates, I'M OFFICIALLY BROKE!!! =( of coz i did get all e guards too.. ankle guard, knee guard, etc.. Yeap! My skates came with free wheels as well!! Ohh!! Good offer rite..?? hehehe..
Anyway, add some pixies 2 add life 2 my bloggy.. hehe..
Frm jy's hp cam.. e day we went sentosa.. =)


Oh well, nitex... tml's another day..
*bleah*
Daddy's gg Thai for biz trip.. =( will miz him.. tc.. =)
Anyway, i'm deprived this wkend.. Know why?? BECAUSE I DIDN'T GET TO BLADE!!!!! *sobs* WHY???? BECAUSE!!!!! Sat my aunt came back from her 3-week Europe trip, so yeah, skipped lessons.. AND WHY TODAY COULDN'T??? BECAUSE!!!!!!!!! It rained!!!! =( partly b'coz of e wet women on skates as well.. haha.. =P
But I'm pretty happy today, coz I GOT MY SKATES!!!! WoOoHoOOO!!!! =P
muz show off my skates! So proud of em.. hahahaha.. =P
here goes... *drums rolling*

NICE NICE?? hehehe.. Simple but yet sophisticated.. wahahahah... so after getting my skates, I'M OFFICIALLY BROKE!!! =( of coz i did get all e guards too.. ankle guard, knee guard, etc.. Yeap! My skates came with free wheels as well!! Ohh!! Good offer rite..?? hehehe..
Anyway, add some pixies 2 add life 2 my bloggy.. hehe..
Frm jy's hp cam.. e day we went sentosa.. =)


Oh well, nitex... tml's another day..
*bleah*
Daddy's gg Thai for biz trip.. =( will miz him.. tc.. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home