Remember the Kenji song that i was recommending about..? Yeah!! I love it to bits! Really meaningful lyrics, i hope my guy will sing this or dedicate this song 2 me.. lolx =P I'm dreaming too much.. lolx =P I'm in love mood.. hehe.. =P
(If u guys can't c e lyrics, pls change ur encoding to "Unicode (UTF-8)" Sorry for any incovenience caused..
明天过后
作词:吴克群 作曲:吴克群
你问我 明天过后会如何
世界若毁灭我们又怎么了
我笑了 电影情节太唬人
只有单纯的你相信着
你问我 明天过后会如何
冰天雪地里我们怎么活着
我笑了 笑你太傻又太笨
但自己心中却决定了
我相信抱着
你的手就温暖了
睡着或醒着
我的手为你加温
就算明天崩塌又如何
我们手握着
外面天再冷
全都由我负责
你问我 明天过后会如何
冰天雪地里我们怎么活着
我笑了 笑你太傻又太笨
但自己心中却决定了
我相信抱着
你的手就温暖了
睡着或醒着
我的手为你加温
就算明天崩塌又如何
我们手握着
外面天再冷
全都由我负责
也许我有时太傻太呆又太闷
甜言蜜语不是我的风格
但请相信
真心从来不会少一分
多嘴的人
恋爱从不会认真
我相信抱着
你的手就温暖了
睡着或醒着
我的手为你加温
就算明天崩塌又如何
我们手握着
外面天再冷
全都由我负责
这世界再冷
你的心不 会冷
Oh well, since I couldn't jog yesterday, i pushed myself 2 jog today.. =) Feel good! hehe.. Jogged an extra round.. =) *happies* Though compared 2 e past, its lesser, but i did progress frm e 1st time i started.. =) 9 rounds! Viola! Mind u! I ran on e 7th circle!!! O.O I'm pretty surprised I could run so fast.. >.< I juz kept running faster n faster as e rounds went by, nt sure y too though.. =) Hee.. Guess wad! I bought my knee guard, BUT! I 4got to bring.. *slaps myself* stupid me! hahahaha.. oh well! Thinking of jogging on Fri, but erm.. Thought of gg 2 e hairdresser.. >.< Which shld i do..?? *ponders*
(If u guys can't c e lyrics, pls change ur encoding to "Unicode (UTF-8)" Sorry for any incovenience caused..
明天过后
作词:吴克群 作曲:吴克群
你问我 明天过后会如何
世界若毁灭我们又怎么了
我笑了 电影情节太唬人
只有单纯的你相信着
你问我 明天过后会如何
冰天雪地里我们怎么活着
我笑了 笑你太傻又太笨
但自己心中却决定了
我相信抱着
你的手就温暖了
睡着或醒着
我的手为你加温
就算明天崩塌又如何
我们手握着
外面天再冷
全都由我负责
你问我 明天过后会如何
冰天雪地里我们怎么活着
我笑了 笑你太傻又太笨
但自己心中却决定了
我相信抱着
你的手就温暖了
睡着或醒着
我的手为你加温
就算明天崩塌又如何
我们手握着
外面天再冷
全都由我负责
也许我有时太傻太呆又太闷
甜言蜜语不是我的风格
但请相信
真心从来不会少一分
多嘴的人
恋爱从不会认真
我相信抱着
你的手就温暖了
睡着或醒着
我的手为你加温
就算明天崩塌又如何
我们手握着
外面天再冷
全都由我负责
这世界再冷
你的心不 会冷
Oh well, since I couldn't jog yesterday, i pushed myself 2 jog today.. =) Feel good! hehe.. Jogged an extra round.. =) *happies* Though compared 2 e past, its lesser, but i did progress frm e 1st time i started.. =) 9 rounds! Viola! Mind u! I ran on e 7th circle!!! O.O I'm pretty surprised I could run so fast.. >.< I juz kept running faster n faster as e rounds went by, nt sure y too though.. =) Hee.. Guess wad! I bought my knee guard, BUT! I 4got to bring.. *slaps myself* stupid me! hahahaha.. oh well! Thinking of jogging on Fri, but erm.. Thought of gg 2 e hairdresser.. >.< Which shld i do..?? *ponders*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home