to be or not to be?
to love or hate?
to forgive or to hold grudges?
to hold on or to let go?
to assume or to assure?
Ask one self deep enough to know the answer.
God bless & take care.
Thank you the person for helping me find the things that I want. No matter if u the person reads this, I thank you. No matter if the person took the extra effort or was just a coincidence, I still thank you.
will blog soon.. ... .... ....
to love or hate?
to forgive or to hold grudges?
to hold on or to let go?
to assume or to assure?
Ask one self deep enough to know the answer.
God bless & take care.
Thank you the person for helping me find the things that I want. No matter if u the person reads this, I thank you. No matter if the person took the extra effort or was just a coincidence, I still thank you.
will blog soon.. ... .... ....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home