Something I realised, I didn't set any resolutions for 2006! *OMG!*
No wonder felt that I didn't get anything done! *faintz* No aim no nothing, what a bad girl I was.
Anyway, its all passe!
So, what are my new resolutions for the new year?
1. LOSE WEIGHT! (how many years have I been writing this? I think it's ALWAYS & will be forever!)
2. I wanna be an undergrad
3. Get my driving license by this year (I've been holding onto my BT for like.. 2 years? lol)
4. To learn to "beautify" myself (*keke*)
5. Have more self-esteem & self-confidence (it might work for my stage-fright too?)
6. Travel to HK, Japan & US (if possible) for hols
7. DEFINITELY to be more thrifty!
...
That should do it for my 2007, I guess.. =P
Crys is like on her way (on flight, and i hope she enjoys "jumping" onto different planes.. hehe) to US, Missouri. Missing her already. =( I duno how many times I've been repeating to her, but... TAKE CARE CRYSTAL! U BETTER BLOG YEAH! =)
Daddy's flying to Japan, Tokyo tml for biz trip. HOW LUCKY! (though it was last min)
He'll be there for 3 days, meaning he'll be back on Sat.
SHould get daddy to buy some stuff back? *evil grinz*
Lots of long overdue posts.
Who cares, will blog again on them.
Been busy with my new blog layout, NO INSPIRATION! *dreads!*
Oh well, it's completing though. *keke*
SO-LONG..! <3
No wonder felt that I didn't get anything done! *faintz* No aim no nothing, what a bad girl I was.
Anyway, its all passe!
So, what are my new resolutions for the new year?
1. LOSE WEIGHT! (how many years have I been writing this? I think it's ALWAYS & will be forever!)
2. I wanna be an undergrad
3. Get my driving license by this year (I've been holding onto my BT for like.. 2 years? lol)
4. To learn to "beautify" myself (*keke*)
5. Have more self-esteem & self-confidence (it might work for my stage-fright too?)
6. Travel to HK, Japan & US (if possible) for hols
7. DEFINITELY to be more thrifty!
...
That should do it for my 2007, I guess.. =P
Crys is like on her way (on flight, and i hope she enjoys "jumping" onto different planes.. hehe) to US, Missouri. Missing her already. =( I duno how many times I've been repeating to her, but... TAKE CARE CRYSTAL! U BETTER BLOG YEAH! =)
Daddy's flying to Japan, Tokyo tml for biz trip. HOW LUCKY! (though it was last min)
He'll be there for 3 days, meaning he'll be back on Sat.
SHould get daddy to buy some stuff back? *evil grinz*
Lots of long overdue posts.
Who cares, will blog again on them.
Been busy with my new blog layout, NO INSPIRATION! *dreads!*
Oh well, it's completing though. *keke*
SO-LONG..! <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home