*sighs*
Guess what? I just finished touching-up my portfolio for my RMIT application.
Yeap! Made up my mind, and have already filled in applications for UNSW & RMIT, hopefully results will turn out positive.
IDP is so nice to organise such events! Fees are waived in open houses like these, having counsellors from each individual Uni to counsel people like me in doubt. They even have those people pushing carts around serving coffee/tea! How thoughtful!
Met a few people while I was there with Ed (who was late as usual!) like KH & Zac! (remember him?) yeah.. =) Pretty surprised to see him.. Oh! Ed's fren was there as well, so kinda chatted with him (although i nv knew his name, until now) hehe.. Nice & funny guy. Reminds me of my xiaomei (hanbin) though.. lolx Same seh..
Tml gonna head back to Orchard Hotel again to submit my applications. =)
Here's wad I applied, if any of you are curious:
UNSW :
.Bachelor of Digital Media
.Bachelor of Design
RMIT: Bachelor of Arts (Animation & Interactive Media)
Daddy's back from Japan! *happie* Had a warm & hearty dinner @ Swensen's (United Square). *yummy-licious* I MISS DADDY!
Uncle's coming back from Japan soon too for CNY! *excited*
Looking forward to next weekend. =)
Nitez peeps!
Guess what? I just finished touching-up my portfolio for my RMIT application.
Yeap! Made up my mind, and have already filled in applications for UNSW & RMIT, hopefully results will turn out positive.
IDP is so nice to organise such events! Fees are waived in open houses like these, having counsellors from each individual Uni to counsel people like me in doubt. They even have those people pushing carts around serving coffee/tea! How thoughtful!
Met a few people while I was there with Ed (who was late as usual!) like KH & Zac! (remember him?) yeah.. =) Pretty surprised to see him.. Oh! Ed's fren was there as well, so kinda chatted with him (although i nv knew his name, until now) hehe.. Nice & funny guy. Reminds me of my xiaomei (hanbin) though.. lolx Same seh..
Tml gonna head back to Orchard Hotel again to submit my applications. =)
Here's wad I applied, if any of you are curious:
UNSW :
.Bachelor of Digital Media
.Bachelor of Design
RMIT: Bachelor of Arts (Animation & Interactive Media)
Daddy's back from Japan! *happie* Had a warm & hearty dinner @ Swensen's (United Square). *yummy-licious* I MISS DADDY!
Uncle's coming back from Japan soon too for CNY! *excited*
Looking forward to next weekend. =)
Nitez peeps!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home