Friday, January 26, 2007

Mood: Tired
Song: Tank - 晴天雨

Finally friday has arrived. A whole week of work just drains me out.
Was checking up on universities again. Ever thought of me going to a chinese-speaking country to further my studies? I was browsing through google search engine looking for "Taiwan Design Universities", and NTUA (National University of Arts) 國立台灣藝術大學 came outta the search engine. Courses looked pretty interesting from the site, but what I'm afraid of the language that'll be used to teach. >.< Prob after studying there, my mandarin will be an expert! *chuckles*

Another university I searched was Raffles KvB Institute. Found this from the Raffles Design Institute, I'm suspecting both might have some connection since they sound almost the same. KvB has one or two courses which I'm pretty interested in. And again, KvB is situated in Sydney, like UNSW. I'm suspecting, are most of the design schools located in Sydney or wad? >.< *sighs*

Tml gonna join colleagues @ Sakura International Buffet for lunch! Definitely gonna lugi since I eat so little. *sighs* It's ok! Once in a while.. *smiles* Means I can skip house-cleaning! *keke*

Man am I tired, my eyes are shutting down on me.
I guess I gotta go now! *yawns*
Blog again.. Tc everyone! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home