Monday, January 15, 2007

Specially for Levs:

Here's Wu Chun's blog! For me, this is the best artiste blog I've ever read! Know why? Answer's simple! Wu Chun's so sweet as to have 2 versions on his blog. ENGLISH & MANDARIN! Ooohh..!! So thoughtful, right? *nods vigoursly* This is just ONE of my daily dosage of readings! =) hee.. Having cute pix of himself added inside as well.. WU CHUN'S SO CUTE!

Here's another dosage of cuteness..

Taken from his blog again. =P kee... my favourite is still the one below though, him with the rabbit hood! =)


I love this song, lyrics are just so meaningful, we should all learn from these lyrics, its sooo true!

It's The End Of The Road By Matt Goss

Yesterday a clear horizon
Now the clouds are rollin' in it's disappeared
The one thing that i've always believed in
It's strange how right now it all seems so unclear

I consult my soul
And it tells me that it knows There's no doubt one day
I'm gunna fly
Gotta stand up, dust myself off
Just for now
It's the end of the road

When something ends Something begins,
But now it's just the end of the road
When someone loses someone wins
But now it's just the end of the road
Don't get to fix it if it doesn't break
But now it's just the end of the road
When you gotta leave
It makes you wanna stay
I know it's the end of the road
It's the end of the road

One line can change a story So sometimes let the line just be unsaid
Pride only thinks about the glory
And just the right now
And not the days ahead

I've held my breath
Walked on shells hoped for the best
What the future holds
I don't know
I've gotta stand up, dust myself off
Just for now
It's the end of the road

When something ends Something begins,
But now it's just the end of the road
When someone loses someone wins
But now it's just the end of the road
Don't get to fix it if it doesn't break
But now it's just the end of the road
When you gotta leave
It makes you wanna stay
I know it's the end of the road

I've been travelin'
Get the dust right off the windshield
No one gets the road map to their life
'Cause life is so subjective
I'll take my pain and I wanna protect it
Never blinds me always reminds me
There's so much more to see
At the end of the road

When something ends Something begins
Is this the end of the road? When someone loses
Someone wins
Is this the end of the road?

When something ends Something begins,
But now it's just the end of the road
When someone loses someone wins
But now it's just the end of the road
Don't get to fix it if it doesn't break
But now it's just the end of the road
When you gotta leave
It makes you wanna stay
I know it's the end of the road


Some might find it familiar, yeap! It's always aired on So You Think You Can Dance! Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home