It's Friday!
Time check, 5.54pm!
Why does it have to rain at such irregular timings? It has to rain when I'm gg out later lor.. What luck do I have?
Just signed up for LJ (livejournal, in case you duno). howllistic's my nick! Ppl with LJ can add me yeah! =) Gonna use LJ acct for some online spree-ing! *teehee*
YES! Just because of sprees, I sign up! CANNOT IS IT? *bleah*
Gonna meet long-time-no-see ex-colleagues @ Suntec in a few mins time @ Suntec. *sigh* its raining! I hate going out when it's pouring like that!
Tml's gg's night out! *how exciting*
Gotta bring cam! *teehee* so we can cam-whores! wahahahahhahaa.. =P
It's the 19th day of the new year! How's everything going on for everyone?
Time check, 5.54pm!
Why does it have to rain at such irregular timings? It has to rain when I'm gg out later lor.. What luck do I have?
Just signed up for LJ (livejournal, in case you duno). howllistic's my nick! Ppl with LJ can add me yeah! =) Gonna use LJ acct for some online spree-ing! *teehee*
YES! Just because of sprees, I sign up! CANNOT IS IT? *bleah*
Gonna meet long-time-no-see ex-colleagues @ Suntec in a few mins time @ Suntec. *sigh* its raining! I hate going out when it's pouring like that!
Tml's gg's night out! *how exciting*
Gotta bring cam! *teehee* so we can cam-whores! wahahahahhahaa.. =P
It's the 19th day of the new year! How's everything going on for everyone?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home