sweets and sours
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
愛上花樣少年-預告拍攝
OMG! This is so hilarious! Ella is soooo cute, she just makes my day when I watch her.
Don't miss this! =)
posted by howller at
16:18
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
surfs around
cheeyen
chloe
gwen
hester
jiamin
jiayi
kian heng
monica
ning
phoebe
pamela
sherrie
the05s
venessa
yangmui
yaying
yen
Previous Posts
Specially for Levs:Here's Wu Chun's blog! For me, ...
*yawnz*I'm tired. Slept around a quarter to 2am, d...
*sighs*Guess what? I just finished touching-up my ...
A Night @ VivoCity!
Something I realised, I didn't set any resolutions...
Shoutouts to everyone..Similar to the context of t...
my life is....I love movie marathons..!! I hope th...
to be or not to be?to love or hate?to forgive or t...
Since weekends are my most happening days of the w...
Remember the Kenji song that i was recommending ab...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home