Sunday, January 28, 2007

Mood: Relaxed
Song: 蔡旻佑 - 我可以

I was supposed to be at IMM at this point in time watching Farenheit sing. *sighs* Oh well, thanks to my sis coz she was sleeping. >.< Saw her pretty tired, so nvm, since tml i'll be rushing down to Tampines Mall to see the Hana Kimi casts @ 7pm! I duno how e hell in the world im gonna get there in time, but i will! =P

Yesterday had a great time with my colleagues @ Sakura @ Toa Payoh Central. Thanks Uncle Ricky for the treat! =) Took some pics too! Man was i bloated, i almost wanted 2 vomit. And fancy em drinking Tiger in the early afternoon of a Saturday! (I thought people normally drink in the night?) So I just joined in, since I'm a alcoholic! =P *Oops*



Hopefully more meetups again! =)
Again, I've been researching on different Unis, and am going ga-ga.
Wouldn't it be so nice if NTU juz accepts me the 1st time around? Wouldn't it so nice if I went abroad to study in college, it would have been so much easier to get into the Uni I wan. Wouldn't it be so nice if my family was a little richer? Wouldn't it be soooo sooo nice if I'm just smart & schools would offer me rather than me applying for a Uni? Wouldn't it be even nicer if my dream to be a singer can be fulfilled 1 day, so I need not worry so much abt studying.
Dreams are meant to be dreams, I have got to learn to face facts @ times.
I'm just a Piscean!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home