Mood:
- Angry
Music: 萧亚轩 - 不远
I have no idea what has gotten into me.
I get pissed and angry so easily at the slightest things that could make me cry.
I am an ugly person,
I get jealous of people being able to do things that I'm not able to.
I feel upset when people turn against me and not pay attention to me.
I feel so negative about my future.
I feel useless at times like I can't seem to do anything perfectly.
I think I am so tightly secured and have no freedom.
I feel poor.
I seem to hate some unnecessary worries.
I don't feel like I'm being treated as an adult.
I feel helpless.
Why do things have to end up this way in my life at this point in time?
I HATE IT! HATE IT VERY MUCH!
I HATE MYSELF FOR THINKING THIS WAY!
- AngryMusic: 萧亚轩 - 不远
I have no idea what has gotten into me.
I get pissed and angry so easily at the slightest things that could make me cry.
I am an ugly person,
I get jealous of people being able to do things that I'm not able to.
I feel upset when people turn against me and not pay attention to me.
I feel so negative about my future.
I feel useless at times like I can't seem to do anything perfectly.
I think I am so tightly secured and have no freedom.
I feel poor.
I seem to hate some unnecessary worries.
I don't feel like I'm being treated as an adult.
I feel helpless.
Why do things have to end up this way in my life at this point in time?
I HATE IT! HATE IT VERY MUCH!
I HATE MYSELF FOR THINKING THIS WAY!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home