Mood:
Annoyed
Music: 梁咏琪 - 给自己的情歌
It's funny how people's mindsets work.
A female & a male walking together means they're together?
It's an old-fashion thinking!
Can't they be just purely friends?
It has been stereotyped!
Yesternight, attended company's Chinese New Year Dinner @ Roland Restaurant, it was just freaking far lah! *humph* Located @ Marine Parade!!
Dinner was fine and all.
Neither was it fun nor boring, it was just ok.
Was surprised to see my sister's 2 colleagues, those who came to my house to play an almost 24-hr mahjong last Sat. 1 of the guy thought I was still schooling, that's why he got pretty shocked to see me @ the dinner. *keke*
*points to myself* I look like a student? *hurhur*
I know, I still look young! haha.. BUT I AM YOUNG! *bleah*
After dinner was over, my senior & I was like the 1st few to rush off.
In the end, we still hadda wait for e rest to flag a cab home. *argh!*
My sister's friends spotted me again! And asked how I was going home, b'cos 1 of the guy was staying near my house.
He asked if wanna take cab with him ('coz the other guy had a straight bus home) since it was along the way.
I pondered for a while and thought to myself, I did my calculations!
If I took a cab home with my colleagues, (since they had like around 5 people)I would reach home later than if I shared a cab with my sister's friend. So I fleed off with the 2 "kor-kor"s.. lolx
IT WAS RAINING! I hate raining days, exceptions when I'm home though! *hee..*
One kor-kor went off first since he had direct bus home, so I waited with the other to flag for a vacant cab.
SURPRISED! SURPRISED! Saw my colleagues again @ the main road we walked to, so we decided to flag together.
It was totally chaotic sia!
Called cabs here and there, trying to snatch cabs from people cutting queues!
It was almost like the ordeal experienced during New Year countdown! >.<
While flagging for taxis, 1 of my colleague keep asking if he was my boyfriend.
Being the blur me, I didn't hear properly, I thought he asked "Your friend?" So I just said "Ya!" Den e kor-kor was like "Nono!" My brain system just suddenly shoke and realised my colleague asked "Your BOYfriend?" Instantly, I just shot back "NO LAH! My sister's friend!" -.-
*slaps myself*
After that he murmured to himself "Oh! Soon to be!" I just ignored.
Today, back in office my colleagues just won't let me off.
Male Colleague: "Eh! U sure that one not your boyfriend a not?"
Me: "Siao ah! Told u my sister's friend already."
Female Colleague: "Val, consider la! Not bad leh, taller than u somemore."
Me: "HUH? Eh.. eh.."
Male Colleague: "I see him ah, I can tell he likes u lah!"
Me: "Nonsense!"
I tried very hard to change topics, forunately for me, it was a success!
But that male colleague of mine changed it back.
Male Colleage: "Val! U sure a not? Yesterday when I ask him if he's your boyfriend, he look like he's on cloud 9!" (or something like that he said)
Female Colleague: "Where got? Don't have leh, I see no expression."
Me: "U 2 siao ah! That guy's my SISTER'S FRIEND LAH!"
I almost fainted, totally gave up on them.
I strongly oppose to a stereotype like this!
A girl going out with a guy alone DOES NOT mean they are dating!
Girls and guys CAN just be friends.
I beg to differ since I have guy friends that I'm close to even when they are already attached.
On another hand, probably its because I'm not like any pretty girls, so I have yet to experience anything of that sort. Maybe its just my case. I apologize.
So yap! That's just what I think! =)
I won't mind people sharing their views on my taggy!
AnnoyedMusic: 梁咏琪 - 给自己的情歌
It's funny how people's mindsets work.
A female & a male walking together means they're together?
It's an old-fashion thinking!
Can't they be just purely friends?
It has been stereotyped!
Yesternight, attended company's Chinese New Year Dinner @ Roland Restaurant, it was just freaking far lah! *humph* Located @ Marine Parade!!
Dinner was fine and all.
Neither was it fun nor boring, it was just ok.
Was surprised to see my sister's 2 colleagues, those who came to my house to play an almost 24-hr mahjong last Sat. 1 of the guy thought I was still schooling, that's why he got pretty shocked to see me @ the dinner. *keke*
*points to myself* I look like a student? *hurhur*
I know, I still look young! haha.. BUT I AM YOUNG! *bleah*
After dinner was over, my senior & I was like the 1st few to rush off.
In the end, we still hadda wait for e rest to flag a cab home. *argh!*
My sister's friends spotted me again! And asked how I was going home, b'cos 1 of the guy was staying near my house.
He asked if wanna take cab with him ('coz the other guy had a straight bus home) since it was along the way.
I pondered for a while and thought to myself, I did my calculations!
If I took a cab home with my colleagues, (since they had like around 5 people)I would reach home later than if I shared a cab with my sister's friend. So I fleed off with the 2 "kor-kor"s.. lolx
IT WAS RAINING! I hate raining days, exceptions when I'm home though! *hee..*
One kor-kor went off first since he had direct bus home, so I waited with the other to flag for a vacant cab.
SURPRISED! SURPRISED! Saw my colleagues again @ the main road we walked to, so we decided to flag together.
It was totally chaotic sia!
Called cabs here and there, trying to snatch cabs from people cutting queues!
It was almost like the ordeal experienced during New Year countdown! >.<
While flagging for taxis, 1 of my colleague keep asking if he was my boyfriend.
Being the blur me, I didn't hear properly, I thought he asked "Your friend?" So I just said "Ya!" Den e kor-kor was like "Nono!" My brain system just suddenly shoke and realised my colleague asked "Your BOYfriend?" Instantly, I just shot back "NO LAH! My sister's friend!" -.-
*slaps myself*
After that he murmured to himself "Oh! Soon to be!" I just ignored.
Today, back in office my colleagues just won't let me off.
Male Colleague: "Eh! U sure that one not your boyfriend a not?"
Me: "Siao ah! Told u my sister's friend already."
Female Colleague: "Val, consider la! Not bad leh, taller than u somemore."
Me: "HUH? Eh.. eh.."
Male Colleague: "I see him ah, I can tell he likes u lah!"
Me: "Nonsense!"
I tried very hard to change topics, forunately for me, it was a success!
But that male colleague of mine changed it back.
Male Colleage: "Val! U sure a not? Yesterday when I ask him if he's your boyfriend, he look like he's on cloud 9!" (or something like that he said)
Female Colleague: "Where got? Don't have leh, I see no expression."
Me: "U 2 siao ah! That guy's my SISTER'S FRIEND LAH!"
I almost fainted, totally gave up on them.
I strongly oppose to a stereotype like this!
A girl going out with a guy alone DOES NOT mean they are dating!
Girls and guys CAN just be friends.
I beg to differ since I have guy friends that I'm close to even when they are already attached.
On another hand, probably its because I'm not like any pretty girls, so I have yet to experience anything of that sort. Maybe its just my case. I apologize.
So yap! That's just what I think! =)
I won't mind people sharing their views on my taggy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home