Friday, March 02, 2007

Mood: Restless
Music: S.H.E - Always Open

Ren Ri Happenings

I loved that weekend!
I got to know more people! My sister's colleagues. =)
It's funny, because most of my sister's colleagues are males (since she works in a male environment). My ah ma asked me in dialect "How come all guys? No girls?" I can only laugh, because in my company environment, its almost the same! haha..
I find it amusing though.
It seemed so easy to know and interact with my sister's friends than for her to know my friends. "know" in the sense of being able to click and go out together.
I asked her the same question, and she said, probably its because of age. It's easier for someone younger to get to know people who're elder than vice versa.
What about you guys reading? What do YOU think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home