Mood:
Query
Music: Silence
Many upcoming concerts lined up for the next few months, Jolin, Mayday, Jacky Cheung, etc. I'm tempted to attend all 3 but need some serious considerations. Having second thoughts on purchasing the Mayday concert ticket though. Reason being, my aunt apparently saw them in town yesterday in a restaurant. To cut the story short, they were just basically unfriendly artistes. No signs of aknowledgements from them to the people around them calling their names, no signs of friendliness from them to the people who wanted to say a word of 'hi' to them. It was just total stuck-up-ness. Disappointing attitude displayed by them, passerbys were disappointed. My aunt and her group of friends had the intention to snap some pictures of them, but shut the idea due to their unfriendliness.
I have no intention on spoiling their image or whatsoever, it was just a sharing story with everyone. No bad feelings! *cheers*
Many questionable questions to ask, many questions to answer.
Could anyone answer them for me?
Is it that difficult to be friendly? Is it difficult to be sincere?
I feel a tinge of distant to the people around me, I feel lost with the people around me.
Is it me? Is it them? Or has the environment changed?
Global warming is still happening, late seasonal changes, the formation of natural phenomenons, etc. What is the world becoming to? What is gonna happen to us?
Weekend is over! Did everyone enjoyed yourselves?
QueryMusic: Silence
Many upcoming concerts lined up for the next few months, Jolin, Mayday, Jacky Cheung, etc. I'm tempted to attend all 3 but need some serious considerations. Having second thoughts on purchasing the Mayday concert ticket though. Reason being, my aunt apparently saw them in town yesterday in a restaurant. To cut the story short, they were just basically unfriendly artistes. No signs of aknowledgements from them to the people around them calling their names, no signs of friendliness from them to the people who wanted to say a word of 'hi' to them. It was just total stuck-up-ness. Disappointing attitude displayed by them, passerbys were disappointed. My aunt and her group of friends had the intention to snap some pictures of them, but shut the idea due to their unfriendliness.
I have no intention on spoiling their image or whatsoever, it was just a sharing story with everyone. No bad feelings! *cheers*
Many questionable questions to ask, many questions to answer.
Could anyone answer them for me?
Is it that difficult to be friendly? Is it difficult to be sincere?
I feel a tinge of distant to the people around me, I feel lost with the people around me.
Is it me? Is it them? Or has the environment changed?
Global warming is still happening, late seasonal changes, the formation of natural phenomenons, etc. What is the world becoming to? What is gonna happen to us?
Weekend is over! Did everyone enjoyed yourselves?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home