Friday, March 16, 2007

Mood: Sleepy
Music: 黄义达 - 那女孩

Experiencing dreadful muscle aches due to Wednesday's kickboxing. *shucks!*
Yes! Kickboxing is back into my life again!
Maybe personal kickboxing training would be good? *lol* I reckon no one will dare to vent their frustrations at me again. haha!

SIA is having incredible airline promotions now! Anyone thinking of travelling? You could ask me along. *hehe* Somewhere near would be fine for me. =P
I feel like snapping my friend though. Initially planned to go in March, but since it is the peak period, we postponed it till May. And now he says probably it'll be difficult for him to take leave (he's in NS), so gotta wait till he has ORD-ed. *faints* Which is in AUGUST? *bish bish*
Levs, I guess you're right. By the time you head and return from Taiwan, I'm still stuck in Singapore. *sobs* BRING ME ALONG LEVS! =P

Anybody catched Prison Break Season II last night at 10.30pm? It was awesome! <3
Dun miss it next week same time same day!


Every Thursdays, 10.30pm on channel 5.
PS: Don't mind the words on the picture, because that's the advert for Prison Break II on FOX. Hee!

I totally hate my life now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home