Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mood: Puzzled
Music: Boa - Winter Love

Why is it that working life is so different from studying days?
In this present society, is it a challenge to be nice to people?

I tried to be nice and asked if those people are exiting, if so, I'll hold the door for those people. Not only was I ignored, I was laughed at by one of those people because I was totally IGNORED by those bastards.
Deep within my heart, I was thinking "Is it very funny?"
So what are all those things about being courteous? Helpful? Caring?
It was all flushed away. Forgottened.
What is with the arrogance?
Hypocritical creatures.
It was a total shame that one of those bastards actually had an award that defines he's caring?
So what does "caring" mean in this scenario? I believe the team that awarded him either needed to change to a new dictionary, OR has a fucked up brain.

I may not have all the right qualities of being perfect person but I believe everyone should understand and should at least have the basic qualities of being a rightful human being on Earth.
I just felt it was totally ridiculous. Instead of being thanked for trying to lend a helping hand, I was laughed at for being courteous.
This is totally a fucked up place with fucked up people.
What a fucked up world it is becoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home