Sunday, April 01, 2007

Mood: Fine
Music: AI - Believe

The La-Salle Interview "nightmare" has finally come to an end.
Took leave again on Friday specially for the interview as well as to rest.
After the interview @ La-salle, I decided to visit the ex-colleagues of mine. The ABN gang. *lolx* But this time around, they were no longer @ Marketstreet (near Raffles MRT) building, instead they are now located at Commonwealth. *omg!*

After a long ride from Serangoon MRT to Commonwealth, I finally saw everyone! *happies* All the bunch that I missed so much! <3
Happy that everyone is still doing fine, regardless of the same old political issues that will never subside. :)

Guess where I went on Friday night after my visitings?
St James Power Station!
Yes! Dear Vanessa messaged me she was bored and wanted to check out St James.
How last minute it was, not much people wanted to go, so only 3 pathetic girls went.
Me, Vanessa and Jiayi.
I seriously seriously have not changed a bit of my thinking on why I hate going to clubs. Because of the lack of space and most of all, THE SMOKE!
St James was definitely an eye-opener, especially Movida. Totally happening, and squeezy. I almost fell. :( Really wonder how those girls with super high heels walk around there.
And I thought I saw the main female lead singer in The Black Eyed Peas (Fergie) singing live in Movida. I'm still wondering.



Oh yesh! Wanna thank Mr. TCH (you should know who you are, since you want me to mention you) for driving me home after work on Thursday! But really touched, after I "gave up" waiting for you. *teehee* Thanks yeah? :) Pls tag me after reading this entry! ^0^ Very much appreciated!

Did I mention I've a new neighbour that has a cat?
It looks really fierce, with those needle-sharp-like eyes that stares at you without moving an inch.

My neighbor's cat

But it sure has pretty colors on it. Fierce huh? :P

Some rather wacky pictures.
Daddy and his two crazy daughters trying many poses.

what can bored people do?


Another public holiday arriving soon! It's Good Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home