Mood:
Tired
Music: 唐禹哲 - 最爱还是你
It's been a week of MIA-ing from the blogging world.
The long weekend starting with Good Friday was a great catchup time for meeting up old friends. :)
Met up ex-colleagues @ Clarke Quay for dinner. Clarke Quay was still as enchanting as ever, the lovely lights and scenaries that no one could ever miss.
Limelight of the night was definitely the Mini Cooper roadshow! The favourite car that I can never afford and fit into. Not exactly unable to sit in, but it was kind of cramp. >.< A lil sad about the fact, but its true. It is a selfish car. :( It was more like a 2-seater rather than a family car but I still like it! :)
For more photos, do check out my flickr!
My weekend was entirely packed with activites/events, I couldn't ask for more.
I love spending time with my beloved friends and definitely not to mention family.
More reportings coming on, so its a full-stop for now.
I'm dead tired and yearning for some sleep. :(
Good night! <3
TiredMusic: 唐禹哲 - 最爱还是你
It's been a week of MIA-ing from the blogging world.
The long weekend starting with Good Friday was a great catchup time for meeting up old friends. :)
Met up ex-colleagues @ Clarke Quay for dinner. Clarke Quay was still as enchanting as ever, the lovely lights and scenaries that no one could ever miss.
Limelight of the night was definitely the Mini Cooper roadshow! The favourite car that I can never afford and fit into. Not exactly unable to sit in, but it was kind of cramp. >.< A lil sad about the fact, but its true. It is a selfish car. :( It was more like a 2-seater rather than a family car but I still like it! :)For more photos, do check out my flickr!
My weekend was entirely packed with activites/events, I couldn't ask for more.
I love spending time with my beloved friends and definitely not to mention family.
More reportings coming on, so its a full-stop for now.
I'm dead tired and yearning for some sleep. :(
Good night! <3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home