Monday, April 09, 2007

Mood: Headache
Music: 阿沁 - 其实还爱你

Saturday was a great outdoor event with polymates, all thanks to Vanessa. :)
We had an ECP "getaway".
Cycling and skating were the "in" things there (obviously). lolx
Sadly to say, the sky wasn't very welcoming. While we assembled at Bedok to take a bus down, the skies were already dark. :( Fortunately for us, it only started to drizzle after our cycling/skating hours. :) Thank God!

Hoped on a bus to Marina Square (again!) to have dinner @ Cavana. Not too bad, but I forgot to take pictures of the yummy food. lol =P Can't blame me, I fell while skating, and twisted my knee. But hey, it isn't as bad as it sounds, so don't worry! ;)

After dinner, the guys (3 of them) had to leave us 4 girls. :(
So instead of pubbing, I made a suggestion to go Minds Cafe down at Boat Quay! :) (Ha! I'm smart!) I sure made the right decision, because it was truly fun! There was nothing but FUN FUN FUN! :)



We played till 11pm and were completely tired out. lolx
What a GIRLS OUT LOUD night we had! <3
And this is definitely not the only time we're gonna have! :)
Loved the girls' company. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home