Mood:
Mood-less
Music: 林宇中 - 旋律
*sighs*
A sign of relief and way of relaxation.
My boss asked if I would consider re-contract.
I'm thinking 75:25.
How is ratio weighs is pretty obvious.
What a fuss life is.
Just as life at work is getting on track, my contract is already coming to an end.
Time really waits for no man. :(
Scouting for jobs at the moment. Anyone has any recommendations? Like friends working in designing/multimedia industries?
I'm looking for freelance jobs as well. If you have lobangs, please introduce to me?
Thanks in advance! <3
On the happier side; Friday is the day I'm awaiting! :) *happies*
July might be the month I'm anticipating.
Aug & Sept are the months I'm looking forward to!
Mood-lessMusic: 林宇中 - 旋律
*sighs*
A sign of relief and way of relaxation.
My boss asked if I would consider re-contract.
I'm thinking 75:25.
How is ratio weighs is pretty obvious.
What a fuss life is.
Just as life at work is getting on track, my contract is already coming to an end.
Time really waits for no man. :(
Scouting for jobs at the moment. Anyone has any recommendations? Like friends working in designing/multimedia industries?
I'm looking for freelance jobs as well. If you have lobangs, please introduce to me?
Thanks in advance! <3
On the happier side; Friday is the day I'm awaiting! :) *happies*
July might be the month I'm anticipating.
Aug & Sept are the months I'm looking forward to!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home