Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mood: Helpless
Music: Chris Daughtry - Feels Like Tonight

It's Thursday at last, can't wait till Friday arrives. :)
Gotten everything prepared and "armed" well.

Many people are leaving now.
No wonder they say life is like a train, you move and stop at stations and move on.
I guess that's how life is and will always be.
All the best to the guys who are leaving! :) Although they won't get to read this, but it's ok. :) Just a gesture from me to them, spiritually! <3

As for me, I received a phone call from La-Salle yesterday.
The lady asked if I want them to KIV my case till next year because I applied for the 2008 class. If so, I would have to go back for another interview next year.
Or would I prefer her to send the letter of offer for the class of 2007?
I told her to send the letter of offer since I, myself is curious to know if I have been admitted. Concurrently, I think its troublesome to go for another round of interview for the same course.
Thus, my decision is...
IF I've been been accepted for the class of 2007, I'll jolly-well go and study.
YES! I'll be back in school. Cheerios for me! :)
And I would have to jolly-well forfeit my Japan trip that I had planned for so long. IF I head back to school, probably the trip will be postponed for the semester break. :)

As for the renewal contract of my contract, it has been very much decided.
I doubt I'll recontract. :)
There were many reasons that have convinced me.
I'm sure I will be a happier person if I submit to my decision, compared to tying myself down with the not-so-attractive reward that is rightfully mine. :)

I know I've been blogging about my sad sad life, ways of my living and decision makings, I apologise.
But this is my blog, so I can blog whatever fuck I want.
Stay away if you're not interested. *bah!*
I hate 'ma fucking life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home