Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mood: Falling Asleep
Music: Silence

My blog doesn't seem to have collected much dust, but it sure feels like it.
I'm currently waiting for my photos to be uploaded into my flickr before I can head for my bed. :(

I got back from my Bintan trip on Sunday night (which I guess no one knows) and am totally tired out. Bintan is really beautiful, and I will definitely go back there again for a weekend getaway. :) I totally love beaches and the Sun! <3

While I was in Bintan having a good time, mummy messaged me that I got an offer from LaSalle. I was offered Level 2 onwards for Animation Art (I think means I got exemption for 1 year?) which starts in Aug '07. :) Feeling a little happy already.

My head is totally conked out now, can't function at all.
I'm just waiting "patiently" for my upload to be done-d! >.<
Check out my flickr if you wanna view the pictures! :)
I'll edit the photos when I'm free-r. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home