Mood:
Dilemma
Music: Chris Daughtry - Home
Personally, I think I'm a very indecisive person.
I've gotten my answers to my questions, but I still can't seem to decide for myself if I want it or not?
Yes, I'm talking about my LaSalle application.
But after much researching, asking, brainstorming and encouragment given, I've decided.
To go ahead and submit my placement confirmation. :)
All the way, Valerie! <3
April is coming to an end.
Tuesday's a public holiday! YES! Labour day! <3
Totally can't wait! :)
DilemmaMusic: Chris Daughtry - Home
Personally, I think I'm a very indecisive person.
I've gotten my answers to my questions, but I still can't seem to decide for myself if I want it or not?
Yes, I'm talking about my LaSalle application.
But after much researching, asking, brainstorming and encouragment given, I've decided.
To go ahead and submit my placement confirmation. :)
All the way, Valerie! <3
April is coming to an end.
Tuesday's a public holiday! YES! Labour day! <3
Totally can't wait! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home