Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Mood: Curious
Music: 黄义达 - 那女孩

Was just discussing with a friend on guys.
Question: "Do guys use their brain or dick to think?"
What are your opinions?

People tend to say "Guys don't use their brains to think, but use their dicks to think." They're more of a lust creature than love. Why is that so?
They will not think of what consequences that awaits them and just do whatever that crosses their minds. In short, they do things without thinking.

And i really concede with my friend, Ning's blog entry on guys.

for girls:
There are two ladders. On first encounter,we will put those guys that we hav abso no romantic attraction to this "purely friends only" ladder. Guys on this ladder would remain friends only. No moving to the other ladder, the "potential" ladder. Guys whom find themselves on this "potential" ladder, can date and ask the girl out. How high they climb , depends on the girl las. But the THING IS, guys who fails to be with the girl are forever kick out of the girl's life. As in they will not move to the "purely friends only" ladder either.

For guys:
There are only one ladder. Every girl has the 'potential' to climb up the ladder to be with the guy she likes.


-Quoted from Ning's blog
I can't seem to understand why it is so difficult for guys to keep away from other girls when they already have a girlfriend? Don't they ever feel how sad it is for their girlfriend to find out that the guy was actually stepping on another boat while on theirs? I doubt they ever.

Guys are creatures that girls will never understand.
Or am I wrong to say that?

Oh wells..
So who hasn't watched Spiderman 3?
I watched it twice on a weekend! :P
Yeap! Once on Saturday, another on Sunday. *teehee*
I love the effects in the movie and the comedy parts they included. *lol*
It made me laugh so hard, I almost threw the popcorn up on both occasions.
Through this movie, it made me realised how versatile friendship can be.
Via friendship, 2 choices can be made.
1, to back up your friend. 2, to turn against your friend.
It's a mind battle to fight against.
Which would you choose?

For me, its a definite unanimous answer.
I will always back up my friends no matter what the circumstances are. :)
Another question popped through my head.
Question: "Would you forgive your friend if your friend betrayed you (or did something really bad to you)?"
I can't seem to find an answer to myself yet.
Because up till date, experiencing bad encounters of failures in friendship made me think in another way. I can't seem to overlook that bad thing my friend did to forgive her.
Although there are exceptions. I don't know if I should be proud of myself, but I told myself to forgive 2 of my friends. I realised it made me a happier person, because my heart had lesser things to hold on to. :) Also I have 2 friends instead of 2 more enemies! <3

I like the quote;

-Forgive and forget.
It really makes the person stress-free and happier. :)

Alfred got back from Japan! *happies*
Means I have a pressie! :P
It's a cute toy from some shop in Kyoto! <3
Guess what it is!
Description of toy:
1. It has 2 poles
2. It's black in color
3. It can be swinged around
4. It can be used to whack people
5. This toy was used by a popular kungfu lengendary character (this is a giveaway!)
Okay! Anyone has an answer?

I doubt I'll have any answers, because it seems like no one visits this blog.
Oh wells, for my own entertainment only! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home