Mood:
In Pain
Music: Beyond - 情人
I'm in pain! Terrible pain! *shouts*
Wore my new shoes from Marks & Spencer @ 1/2 price, and now its "biting" me. *cries* But I still <3 u, my shoe.
And now, I'm stranded here in the office, waiting for my colleague to help me pack food. >.< *useless*
3 weeks more before I'm away from town! How exciting! *grinz*
To be exact.. 15 more days! *keke*
Boss wouldn't approve my leaves if I'm not gonna finish up what's been left for me, now I'm going crazy rushing everything. Well, not exactly rushing, but doing as fast as I can. :P
Had a badminton game with colleagues last night @ Yio Chu Kang Sports Hall. I went to jogged before I started with them, since we were still early. Yesh I'm crazy, I jogged the day before and I jogged again the next day, lolx. What to do when I think I'm putting on weight, its too scary for me to imagine!!!
The match was great! 2 hours of badminton. lolx
Alfred had a GREAT time running around the court playing with me, because I just stood der for the shuttle-cock to approach me. So he had to catch all e other balls. lolx Alfred's the best! Keke..!! I'm just giving him a chance to workout more, I think I'm so wei da! lolx.. :P
Now my whole body's aching. *moans*
And not to miss out, I'm SLEEPY & TIRED! :(
Woo woo! Can't wait for the weekends to come! Tonnes of activities lined up!
Gonna watch Pirates of the Carribean on Saturday, asked Premmy along since mummy couldn't make it for the movie. It's FREE somemore!! *haix* Oh wells!
Alfred's gonna treat me to a Japanese meal on Sunday! GREEAT buddy! lolx.. Knowing I'm a poor girl, but loves good Japanese food. How can I ever repay him. *laughs* So gonna take lots of FOOD pictures on Sunday! lolx.. :P
I think the best thing that ever happened to me in this company is meeting Alfred! *happies*
Made my life so much live-lier. lolx
Can you believe it, he agreed to lend me his NDS all the way to the States! *fiak* Where on Earth do I find this kinda friend?
And I only got to know him like say.. 3-4 months ONLY?
Anyways, can't wait to meet my girls next Saturday! *cheerios*
Dinner yah girls!!! <3
Miss you all.. *huggies*
In PainMusic: Beyond - 情人
I'm in pain! Terrible pain! *shouts*
Wore my new shoes from Marks & Spencer @ 1/2 price, and now its "biting" me. *cries* But I still <3 u, my shoe.
And now, I'm stranded here in the office, waiting for my colleague to help me pack food. >.< *useless*
3 weeks more before I'm away from town! How exciting! *grinz*
To be exact.. 15 more days! *keke*
Boss wouldn't approve my leaves if I'm not gonna finish up what's been left for me, now I'm going crazy rushing everything. Well, not exactly rushing, but doing as fast as I can. :P
Had a badminton game with colleagues last night @ Yio Chu Kang Sports Hall. I went to jogged before I started with them, since we were still early. Yesh I'm crazy, I jogged the day before and I jogged again the next day, lolx. What to do when I think I'm putting on weight, its too scary for me to imagine!!!
The match was great! 2 hours of badminton. lolx
Alfred had a GREAT time running around the court playing with me, because I just stood der for the shuttle-cock to approach me. So he had to catch all e other balls. lolx Alfred's the best! Keke..!! I'm just giving him a chance to workout more, I think I'm so wei da! lolx.. :P
Now my whole body's aching. *moans*
And not to miss out, I'm SLEEPY & TIRED! :(
Woo woo! Can't wait for the weekends to come! Tonnes of activities lined up!
Gonna watch Pirates of the Carribean on Saturday, asked Premmy along since mummy couldn't make it for the movie. It's FREE somemore!! *haix* Oh wells!
Alfred's gonna treat me to a Japanese meal on Sunday! GREEAT buddy! lolx.. Knowing I'm a poor girl, but loves good Japanese food. How can I ever repay him. *laughs* So gonna take lots of FOOD pictures on Sunday! lolx.. :P
I think the best thing that ever happened to me in this company is meeting Alfred! *happies*
Made my life so much live-lier. lolx
Can you believe it, he agreed to lend me his NDS all the way to the States! *fiak* Where on Earth do I find this kinda friend?
And I only got to know him like say.. 3-4 months ONLY?
Anyways, can't wait to meet my girls next Saturday! *cheerios*
Dinner yah girls!!! <3
Miss you all.. *huggies*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home