Sunday, July 15, 2007

Mood: Contented
Music: Goo Goo Dolls - Before Its Too Late

After a whole week of activities, I'm tired.
Starting Wednesday; 11th Jul, met up with dear YY for that day. :) Meeting place was @ Bugis, where we had our taiwan deserts.

our yummy deserts

And headed to Suntec, then Marina and back to Suntec again.
We were just outta idea of where to hang around, Singapore's too boring. :S
Thought of watching movie, but in end most of the cinemas were only showing like 3 movies? *pathetic* Something special we saw @ Suntec's cinema..

promo for Simpson's movie


For that evening, dinner was at Waraku at Clarke Quay's The Central. Jiayi, Cellamie & Hanbin joined us for dinner. Was really a good time to catchup with each other.

we had so much fun


Next on, Thursday; 12th July, gym in the morning with Levs and Hester. :)
Hestee invited us to her gym (i think its called True Fitness) for some tryouts. It's been ages since I've last stepped into a fitness gym, thanks Hestee for the invitation! :D

fooling around

We spent our morning and afternoon at the gym, so by the time I got home, I was 3/4 dead. Here's wad we did continuously; body combat, followed by ABT then bodyjam. After that did prob 1 hour of cardio with the machines, followed by jogging on the threadmill for about 1/2 an hour. :S

I was supposed to have a badminton session with my ex-colleagues @ YCK. But after gym, my body was already aching and trembling from all the crazy workouts we did. So decided to forfeit the badminton, felt bad for not joining in the badminton last minute though. :P

Friday; 13th July, the Dim Sum Dollies Night! A long awaited day to arrive, my very first local production musical @ the Esplanade. I knew it would be hilarious, but it turned out to be absolutely hysterical! It was even better than what I thought it would be. :)

the dim sum dollies


This is probably my first time purchasing the most expensive front row tickets too to catch a local production musical. :) But it was worth it! It was really awesome and funny! :D The stupid thing was, I forgot to snap photos, because I was too engrossed in the musical. lolx I give them, 5 stars outta 5! <3 The musical is even sold out and every night that they have is all full house! We should support locally produced muscials! :D

The day that had just passed, Saturday; 14th July is a even more happening night for me! <3
I finally got to see my most admired singer, Jacky Cheung, 张学友!
Yeap! He's sold out concert here in Singapore at the Indoor Stadium! It was AWESOME! I can't make out any other ways to describe it, but it was really terrific! BAGUS! Will load up some photos of the concert! <3

I feel so contented of my life, for the time being. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home