Mood: --
Music: Watching 14才の母
A really brief summary of all that I have done, went or watched. :) From Jacky Cheung's concert, to photos from LA, Vegas & SFO, to meetup with poly friends, to working out, and not to miss out the always-so-fun stayover with my GG girls. Oh yesh, and have watched Transformers and Harry Potter too. :)
I've a fairly good recommendation to make, that is, go catch Disturbia that'll soon be out in theatres! It's a really good show by Shia LaBeouf. I saw it on the plane while on my way back from Narita to Singapore. :D Really good movie! ;) It's a movie he did before filming Transformers, I believe.
Music: Watching 14才の母
A really brief summary of all that I have done, went or watched. :) From Jacky Cheung's concert, to photos from LA, Vegas & SFO, to meetup with poly friends, to working out, and not to miss out the always-so-fun stayover with my GG girls. Oh yesh, and have watched Transformers and Harry Potter too. :)I've a fairly good recommendation to make, that is, go catch Disturbia that'll soon be out in theatres! It's a really good show by Shia LaBeouf. I saw it on the plane while on my way back from Narita to Singapore. :D Really good movie! ;) It's a movie he did before filming Transformers, I believe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home