Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mood: Exhilataring
Music: TV

I know I haven't been neither the most faithful nor religious in blogging, but I still do blog, right? :) *grinz*

School started on 3 days ago for me.
What's it like?
How's the school?
Friends?
These might be some questions everyone wants to ask.
School has been fine and have met my lecturers and tutors and classmates.
Made a bunch of new friends. Definitely there're some that are younger, but I'm not the oldest either. :) They've been a bunch of friendly and mischievous friends. They made me feel very welcomed, because they've known each other for like say, 2 years? Yeap! :)

No class for me today because its been cancelled. Something to cheer for? Probably.
Mostly classes start at 9am for me, and finished by lunch-time. Thursday has a disgustingly-scheduled-time-table.

I should be researching for some ideas for my assessment, but totally no inspiration. :S Any ideas to contribute?
I'm not really into the stressful mode yet, but I'm really happy to be back studying. :) Especially with such welcoming group of new-found-friends in Lasalle. :) Hopefully I'll get to walk this 2 year journey peacefully and fruitfully. :)

Shoutout: I LOVE BEING BACK IN SCHOOL!

As for the pass few weeks, I've really enjoyed my 1-month-long holiday.
Latest movie the I watched was Rush Hour 3. It was hilariously great! <3 Filled with laughter and comedy from the very beginning to the end of the show. It might not be the longest show shown, but its certainly the funniest that I've ever watched of the trilogy.

Joined in the fun at the very first floating platform at Cityhall for National Day Parade 2007. Very very lucky of me to get hold of the ticket. :D Definitely had a great experience on the new floating platform and I even met my friend there! :) One word to decribe it all, SPECTACULAR! But comparing to others years of NDP, this wasn't the best one.

Months of no-singing-ktv, I finally had the chance to sing!
One occasion was with my sister's colleagues, while the other was with Alicia & Jiayi. :D

Photos will be uploaded soon. <3
Hope everyone will have a great day ahead and take care all my friends reading my blog. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home