Mood:
Nothing
Music: watching TV
What have I been doing?
1. Caught 不能说的密密 twice (first with friends, second with sis [free])
2. Joined in the madness at Comex 2007
3. Watched Ratatouille {Thanks to Yen for the free show)
4. Gathering with my dearies, GG:
After many months of absent individuals, we're finally complete again.

Click the picture to view other enlarged photos
Thanks Shin & Pam for the sumptuous treat at Kushinbo. :) It was my first time eating it and was almost torturous, since I don't usually eat a lot.
Loads of crazy photo-takings and gossips.
It was fun fun fun! :)
Didn't I mention I went to Comex?
Yahs! I got my new gadget!
*fiddles with my new camera*
YES! Finally I've gotten my new 10X zoom cam! I totally heart it. :D
Yesterday joined Daddy for jogging but the stadiums area our house were occupied. :(
Encountered something freaky while jogging though.
While trying very hard to catchup with Daddy, I jogged past this guy.
As I pass him ahead, he chased after me and called up to me.
Guy: Excuse me! Excuse me!
Me: *turns around*
Guy: Hi, I think you're really cute. Can I have your number?
Me: *stunned*
I just freaked out and was hoping Daddy could help me out, but he was way way ahead! :S So I just told him;
Me: I'm sorry.
Guy: Oh, sorry.
And I ran as fast as I could to catchup with Daddy again.
*wtf*
So suay.
Oh wells, tonight will be catching 881! :)
yeahs! Can't wait, since everyone is praising it. So I should be expecting good standards from the show.
Runaway now.
Take care everyone.
NothingMusic: watching TV
What have I been doing?
1. Caught 不能说的密密 twice (first with friends, second with sis [free])
2. Joined in the madness at Comex 2007
3. Watched Ratatouille {Thanks to Yen for the free show)
4. Gathering with my dearies, GG:
After many months of absent individuals, we're finally complete again.

Thanks Shin & Pam for the sumptuous treat at Kushinbo. :) It was my first time eating it and was almost torturous, since I don't usually eat a lot.
Loads of crazy photo-takings and gossips.
It was fun fun fun! :)
Didn't I mention I went to Comex?
Yahs! I got my new gadget!
*fiddles with my new camera*
YES! Finally I've gotten my new 10X zoom cam! I totally heart it. :DYesterday joined Daddy for jogging but the stadiums area our house were occupied. :(
Encountered something freaky while jogging though.
While trying very hard to catchup with Daddy, I jogged past this guy.
As I pass him ahead, he chased after me and called up to me.
Guy: Excuse me! Excuse me!
Me: *turns around*
Guy: Hi, I think you're really cute. Can I have your number?
Me: *stunned*
I just freaked out and was hoping Daddy could help me out, but he was way way ahead! :S So I just told him;
Me: I'm sorry.
Guy: Oh, sorry.
And I ran as fast as I could to catchup with Daddy again.
*wtf*
So suay.
Oh wells, tonight will be catching 881! :)
yeahs! Can't wait, since everyone is praising it. So I should be expecting good standards from the show.
Runaway now.
Take care everyone.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home