Sunday, June 29, 2008

Feeling: Nice
Tuned to: 卢广仲 - 好想要揮霍

*Hip Hip Hurray*
CG Protégé has finally been opened OFFICIALLY!
It was a moment all of us had been anticipating to, and before we knew it, its over (so fast).

check out the crowd! due to the very limited space, we hid on the other side of the studio. LOL

check out other wall of "fame"! can you spot mine? lol

boss talking along with other seniors

our batch, but not so complete

my sista in studio

2 modelers & an animator; she did that to make her look bigger n us smaller, i doubt we succeeded though, lol

that was the start of our crazy photo-taking.. LOL
more to come...
boss' very pretty wife cum assistant, we heart her!

everything was great, but this was MY highlight of the day, ACE! I HEART HIM LIKE HELL!!!!

Its a place where we have fun, love and teach each other. :)
My second home.:)

Anyways, photos overloaded.
I shall update more the next time around.
Wanna see more? Look out on my flickr, I'll upload the photos soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home