It seems like ages since I've last blogged.
Lately, I've been busy rushing my second model for my reel and locking myself at home to save money.
Other than that, been exerting myself with exercise regimes. :)
It feels totally great! :)
Just the other day, I was bored.
So i decided to makeup half my face to see results.. LOL
Thought it was rather..
I should use the word, "Interesting".
Well, judge for yourself.

How's it?
I reckon its bad. LOL
*screams*
I feel like going out.
Someone date me out!! :P
Lately, I've been busy rushing my second model for my reel and locking myself at home to save money.
Other than that, been exerting myself with exercise regimes. :)
It feels totally great! :)
Just the other day, I was bored.
So i decided to makeup half my face to see results.. LOL
Thought it was rather..
I should use the word, "Interesting".
Well, judge for yourself.

How's it?
I reckon its bad. LOL
*screams*
I feel like going out.
Someone date me out!! :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home