Feeling:
throwing tantrum
Tuned to: 蕭亞軒 - 我的男朋友
Back from Japan.
Am throwing tantrums because I'm already missing Japan! :(
I WANT TO STAY THERE!!! *stomps feet*
Anyhow, the trip was awesome!
But I must say, backpacking is just AWESOME & FUN!
I LOVED IT!
But I must say, its a tough job.
From planning to researching to making the effort to enabling the whole trip to go just as planned is REAL HARD WORK! :S
It was a great experience. :)
And am totally sure there's bound to be chances of such. :)
Enjoyed it totally!!!
So where next?
KOREA! *grins*
And hopefully before that, diving trip. *must persuade mum*
I'm going broke! :P
Off to bed...
Hopefully I'll dream of myself in Japan...
throwing tantrumTuned to: 蕭亞軒 - 我的男朋友
Back from Japan.
Am throwing tantrums because I'm already missing Japan! :(
I WANT TO STAY THERE!!! *stomps feet*
Anyhow, the trip was awesome!
But I must say, backpacking is just AWESOME & FUN!
I LOVED IT!
But I must say, its a tough job.
From planning to researching to making the effort to enabling the whole trip to go just as planned is REAL HARD WORK! :S
It was a great experience. :)
And am totally sure there's bound to be chances of such. :)
Enjoyed it totally!!!
So where next?
KOREA! *grins*
And hopefully before that, diving trip. *must persuade mum*
I'm going broke! :P
Off to bed...
Hopefully I'll dream of myself in Japan...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home