Feeling:
Fine
Tuned to: youtube home videos
The cordial invitation to Vanessa's birthday was nice. :)
Not many of the m05 attended, but it was still great catching up with just the few of us.
Penalty of drinking crazy mixtures from all sorts of food from playing dai-di and black jack.
It was pretty crazy.

best of the night
We (or rather the guys) were pretty bo liao, so they created a domino-fall using mahjong tiles. Pretty interesting. :)
Mahjong Dominoes
Hung out @ Essential Brew after the party since we (or rather I) didn't wanna go home so early. :P
It was cozy and COLD! *burrr*
Fortunately for me, wenjie lent his sweater to me. *hugs*
Had yummy finger food platter and specially brewed (so they say) drinks.
There were laughters and loud talks from us.
I felt awesome just being around these guys, they just make my night a nicer one. :)
Although I was getting sleepy and yawned quite a number of times. *hee*

essential brew

finger food platter *yum yum*

I know its cranky, but who's the better one? lol

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

was trying to placed our heads nearer
I enjoyed the night away. <3
Thanks guys!
FineTuned to: youtube home videos
The cordial invitation to Vanessa's birthday was nice. :)
Not many of the m05 attended, but it was still great catching up with just the few of us.
Penalty of drinking crazy mixtures from all sorts of food from playing dai-di and black jack.
It was pretty crazy.
We (or rather the guys) were pretty bo liao, so they created a domino-fall using mahjong tiles. Pretty interesting. :)
Mahjong Dominoes
Hung out @ Essential Brew after the party since we (or rather I) didn't wanna go home so early. :P
It was cozy and COLD! *burrr*
Fortunately for me, wenjie lent his sweater to me. *hugs*
Had yummy finger food platter and specially brewed (so they say) drinks.
There were laughters and loud talks from us.
I felt awesome just being around these guys, they just make my night a nicer one. :)
Although I was getting sleepy and yawned quite a number of times. *hee*

I enjoyed the night away. <3
Thanks guys!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home