Feeling:
sleepy
Tuned to: Rihanna - Take A Bow
What were the latest movies I watched by far?
One..

Two..
Both movies had great effects, which was so impressive.
For storyline, I thought The Dark Knight was awesome! Especially the stunts! It's a MUST WATCH! *grinz*
It was awesome, I had a great company while watching these 2 movies. :)
Which made it even more unique and special. :)
I hope there's more to come!!
I am getting sleepy, I'll snore away now.
Sleep tight and sweet dreams! :)
sleepyTuned to: Rihanna - Take A Bow
What were the latest movies I watched by far?
One..

Two..
Both movies had great effects, which was so impressive.For storyline, I thought The Dark Knight was awesome! Especially the stunts! It's a MUST WATCH! *grinz*
It was awesome, I had a great company while watching these 2 movies. :)
Which made it even more unique and special. :)
I hope there's more to come!!
I am getting sleepy, I'll snore away now.
Sleep tight and sweet dreams! :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home